Comment on page
Schedule a campaign
When you create a campaign, you can select a date and time for it to be sent, instead of sending it immediately. There are several reasons why you might want to do this:
- Time zones: Cater to audiences in different timezones by scheduling campaigns for when your customers are most active, even if that's not during your working hours.
- Calendar events: Match your campaign sending time to significant holidays or calendar events.
- Consistency: Regularly scheduled messages keep your brand top-of-mind at expected times.
- Optimal engagement: Hitting your audience when they're most active can greatly improve the effectiveness of your campaign. You can use engagement metrics to understand the best times to reach out.
When scheduling your campaign, you must choose a date and time that's at least 30 minutes ahead of the current time.
All campaigns can be scheduled, no matter what channel you are sending them on.
- A campaign that's set up, tested, and ready to go.
- 1.In the top right-hand corner of the campaign creation/preview and test screen, click Send campaign, then click Schedule campaign.
- 2.Click the first dropdown, then select the date and time that you want to schedule your campaign to be sent at.
- 3.Click the second dropdown, then select the timezone that you are using to schedule your campaign.
- 4.Click Schedule.
Your campaign has been scheduled!
Once a campaign has been scheduled, you can't pause sending. To stop your campaign from being sent, you'll need to delete the campaign.
Yes, you can delete campaigns that have been scheduled.
You can only modify the date and time the campaign is scheduled for. You cannot edit the template, the audience, or the rest of the setup