Comment on page
- An SMS-capable number, purchased and activated via the MessageBird Numbers connector
- 1.On the side panel, click Channels. You'll be taken to the Channels library.
- 2.Under the Marketplace tab, click SMS, then click Install SMS.
- 3.Under "Select a Phone Number for this channel", choose a number from the drop-down. If you don't have a number yet, you can select Buy a number. You'll be taken to the numbers marketplace.
- 4.Under "Support two-way SMS conversations", use the toggle to enable or diable two-way messages depending on your use case.
- 5.Under "Channel name", enter a recognizable name for your channel.
- 6.Click Install SMS by MessageBird.
You're done! You can now access and use your SMS channel in Inbox and Flows to send and receive messages. Design SMS message templates in Studio.