Comment on page
Channel analytics and logs are collected and displayed at the channel instance level.
The Overview tab provides information about the messages that have been sent over a specific channel instance.
The report displays the number of messages at each stage of the message lifecycle, including successfully sent and delivered messages, and any messages that failed to be sent or delivered.
You can use the pre-set date filters to view data for specific time periods or use the calendar to create a custom time range. This feature allows you to easily track message activity and performance over time.
The Logs tab provides an itemized list of every message sent and received over the channel. This tab is useful for debugging and understanding why messages have failed to be sent.
For each message processed, you can view the following information, also known as message attributes:
- Direction: Indicates whether the message was outbound (sent by you) or inbound (sent to you by a customer).
- Status: Shows the message's location in the message lifecycle.
- Message ID: A unique identifier for the message.
- From: The identifier or number of the message sender.
- To: The identifier or number of the message recipient.
- Created at: The time the log was created.
- Updated at: The time the log was last updated.
To get more details about a specific message, click the three dots, then select Show more to open the Inspect log panel.
The Inspect log panel contains two tabs: the Latest tab and the Timeline tab.
- The Latest tab displays information about the current message status and the raw message body.
- The Timeline tab shows the message history, including the timestamps of every status change.
Under the Settings tab, you can access information about the channel and its configurations. The information displayed in the settings tab will vary depending on the channel type. For example, the WhatsApp settings tab will show the WhatsApp ID registered in Facebook Business Manager, the verified business name, the phone number, and a quality score for the channel.