Comment on page
How do I connect SafeNet to MessageBird's SMS Gateway?
It's quite easy to connect SafeNet SMS Authentication to your MessageBird Account. Here you'll learn how to get up & running for sending One Time Password messages in no time. Keep in mind that for the moment One Time Password for SafeNet is only supported by our old API (not the REST API); you can read the documentation on this API for more information.
Configuration setup is done within the SMS Settings. To do so, just fill in the details as stated below:
- Default/Custom: Select the option 'Custom'.
- Gateway: Select 'Primary SMS gateway provider' from the drop-down menu.
- SMS Plugin: Select 'Generic HTTP(s) SMS Plugin' from the drop-down menu.
- Method: Select GET from the drop-down menu.
- Add parameters to URL: Select TRUE from the drop-down menu.
- Destination Parameter Name: Fill in the parameter 'destination'.
- Message Parameter Name: Fill in the parameter 'body'.
- Success Message ContainsString: 01
- Use Proxy: Select the option 'No'.
- Username: Enter the username of your MessageBird Account.
- Sender: Enter the name you want to show as the originator of your SMS messages—this text field may contain a maximum of 11 alphanumeric or 17 numeric characters.