Comment on page
Create click to WhatsApp ads and link them to Flow Builder
In this guide, you’ll learn how to use and create Click to WhatsApp ads with Flow Builder. These ads allow your customers to quickly connect with your business via WhatsApp. By adding a Send Message button to your Facebook or Instagram ads, you can allow your customers to open a conversation thread in WhatsApp.
Before you get started, you will need to complete the following steps first:
Ads with the Traffic, Website Conversions, or Messages objectives
- 1.In the Message Destination section, select WhatsApp Business.
- 2.Choose your audience, placements, and campaign schedule.
- 3.In the Ad section, choose the images, text and headline for your ad.
- 4.Done! 🎉Click Confirm to publish your ad.
Ads with the Reach, Brand Awareness, Engagement or Video Views objectives
- 1.Choose your audience, placements, and campaign schedule.
- 2.Under Links, click Add Website URL and add the URL of your business website.
- 3.Under Call to Action, select Send WhatsApp Message.
- 4.Select your Page connected to the WhatsApp number from the drop-down menu.
- 5.Done! 🎉Click Confirm to publish your ad.
- 2.Select Omni-channel or WhatsApp as the trigger.
- 3.Choose your WhatsApp business channel and start building your flow.
- 4.If you have already built your flow, then simply attach your WhatsApp Business channel to the flow.
- 5.Publish your flow in the top right corner of your screen, and you're good to go!
And that’s it! 🎉 Now you know how to create click to WhatsApp ads and link them to Flow Builder.